Stowe, Vt - revisited

You know it has been a strange winter when I has taken me until March to post my first video about sledding. This is, of course, is not my fault. No snow means no sledding. Anyways, this is my second post about this hill. I did try to get a video of our first day there, but the snow was still flying and it was very fluffy. We spent part of our downward journeys covered in the powder. The video that I did capture that first day was short and white. This does not make for a good clip. So, we went to Staples, I bought a better SD card and we returned to face the hill again.

This time the weather was gentler to us. On my first attempt down I was on our new tube and the memories of my last adventure on it were still fresh in my head. (The last time I was on the tube I was thrown up into the air, then careened out of control, before nearly hitting a tree and being completely covered in snow. That was not a good time.) This time down was better, but I was still scared. At the bottom I was able to get Isabell coming down. After hiking back to the top I sat back and watched everyone else go down first. It was nice not to try and kill myself and get this video shot. Then you can see the rest for yourself, or even better come to Stowe and experience it for yourself. The choice is up to you, and remember...

The Mountain Grows Taller Around Every Bend In The Trail.




Here are some pictures from round two:





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts