Stowe Elementary School Hill

It has been a while since my last post, but that has more to do with the odd weather that we have been experiencing than my lack of motivation. We have been waiting for winter to show itself and we finally got a good storm this winter. Dropping about two feet of snow and a whole lot of fun on us this past Saturday. We had to go out and enjoy this snow before it melted away. So we did. The hill is simple to find. Just go to Stowe Elementary school or Jackson Arena, park, and you are there. The hill is between them and it is fun. It is high, steep, and has a nice large flat field to slow down when you reach the bottom. This wasn't much of a problem for us, since the large amounts of fluffy snow made sure that we had a hard time getting to the bottom in the first place. This also made it impossible for me to take a video of my downhill adventures. I tried, but the camera was plastered with snow before to long. In fact, everything was plastered with snow and I had to clean off my glasses several times just to see.  Fun was had by all and we were all exhausted by the end of our time in Stowe.





Well, that is all. Until next time remember

The Mountain Grows Taller Around Every Bend In The Trail.

Comments

Popular Posts