Stowe Pinnacle - 2014

It sure has been a while since I last wrote. Time flies by when you focus on life rather than living. Anyways, I now live in my own (paying the bank) house and have gardens to tend to when I can. Still, I have time to go for a hike in the wood. Starting with the familiar seemed like the best bet.

Stowe Pinnacle is still the same gentle walk in the wood that I had mentioned before in another post. If you want please go and check it out. Don't worry this post will still be here when you get back. Now go on, take a peek, I don't mind waiting.

You done? Good. Now as you will see the trees are green and the ground was brown. That was how it was today. Except I had a few more people that I met along the trail than I usually do. Plus, I found some delicious strawberries to nibble on along the way (Still too early for the raspberries). Overall the trail is the same as it always been.

Now I know this isn't much of a post, but I do promise to take more hikes and post more trails this year. There is a new trail to the top of Elmore and I want to take the girls up to the Camel's Hump and maybe Mt. Mansfield, this time starting at the bottom!

Till then remember:

The Mountain Grows Taller Around Every Bend In The Trail.

Comments

Popular Posts